ANKUR: Admission to ANKUR is without any formal testing. The minimum age for the Ankur form is tentatively 3 years. The admission to the class is on FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
OTHER CLASSES: Admission to other classes will be based on the merit in the admission test administered to the child provided there exists a vacancy in the class to which the admission is sought.
KONPAL: The minimum age for the Ankur form is 4 yrs. to 5 yrs.
PALLAV: The minimum age for the Ankur form is 5 yrs. to 6 yrs.
Percentage age of marks required in AISSE / Matriculation Exam
For XI Science Stream (Med/Non-Med. Group) - 60%
For XI Commerce Stream - 55%
Documents required at the time of admission
- 5 latest passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Date of Birth Certificate
- Original Blood group report
- Previous Report Card (Not for Ankur)
- Transfer Certificate (Not for Ankur)